Sirch Solutions supply telephony systems to UK companies of all sizes. Working with a diverse range of telephony manufacturers enables us to offer customised solutions to match your unique requirements.
Our telephony offering includes:
We provide new telephone systems across a broad range of manufacturers. Here are our key strategic partners, through whom we offer both Digital & IP instant communication systems.
- Minimum Capital Outlay
- Feature Rich Environment
- Maximum Flexibility
- Greater Client Control
- Increased Scalability
- Cheaper than ISDN Lines
- Improved Resilience
- Number Flexibility
- Business Continuity
- Increased Scalability
Lines & Calls
Bespoke packages to suit your business requirements
- Low Line Rental Costs
- Cheap Call Rates
- Award Winning Customer Service
- Dedicated Account Management
- Easy to Understand Monthly Bills
- Access to Online Call Information
- Free Reports & Itemisation
- 24/7 Fault Reporting
From just £5 per month, Sirch Solutions can provide a call management tool that addresses critical business challenges faced by your company.
Sirch Solutions provide insight into old and real-time data to establish calling patterns, dropped call %, response time and average talk times.
Patterns can be identified and a proactive approach taken to resolve any potential issues.
- From just £5 per month
- No upfront investment
- Rapid rollout
- Fully automated
- No contract term
Easy to set up, simple to manage
- No capital investment required (fully hosted and managed service).
- No technical resources needed, the set-up and configuration is fully managed
- Call data is taken directly from Openreach and uploaded automatically.
- Companies can provision users instantly without involvement from Focus unless required.
Sirch Solutions can provide customers with a suite of graphs and reports at their fingertips, including:
- Time-based analysis – when is our busiest time of the day, are we losing calls?
- Study each day of the week – what is our busiest/quietest weekday?
- Call duration analysis – how long does it take to deal with our customer with their enquiries?
- Ring time analysis – how long are customers waiting for their calls to be answered?
- Lost opportunities – how long do our customers expect to wait before terminating the call?
- Call time statistics – are calls being handled efficiently during lunch or break periods?
Get Started Now
We are ready to begin working with you to deliver a solution that helps you realise your goals. Contact us today for a free, no obligation consultation.