Sirch Solutions feel that outbound calling is easily the best way to contact as many clients as possible, the perfect approach blends productivity and professionalism.
Reach out to prospects at the right time, engage them across multiple channels, and close more business deals smartly and intuitively!
A good CRM gives you insights into running your business. A smart CRM gives you the information you need in a way that you can use it. An ideal CRM offers you an instant solution that can simplify your processes immediately.
Sirch CRM gives you a massive range of options to customise your solution to the needs of your business and to integrate with third-party systems as well as your existing internal processes.
The CRM is created to ensure your investment in people and technology is as productive and profitable as possible. Whether performing inbound, outbound calls or both, field sales or back-office administration work, we’ll ensure your people can work as efficiently as possible.
Our systems give you a broad range of automated facilities to ensure you’re always operating on the right side of the regulators’ guidelines, so you can rest easy and focus on your business instead.
Sirch CRM gives you a vast range of options to customise your solution to the needs of your business and to integrate with third-party systems as well as your existing internal processes.
Sirch Solutions’ dedicated support team are here for you 24/7 to ensure your call centre is running smoothly and to provide expert assistance and advice from 9 am to 8 pm Monday to Friday.
Sirch CRM Features
- CRM Platform
- A robust CRM platform that’s easily configured for specific campaign requirements.
- Customisable E-mails
- Set up e-mail templates including file attachments to be sent on demand, on a schedule or following selected call dispositions.
- Diary Management
- A complete appointment booking and management system for any number of field staff built into our scripting and CRM.
- Document Generation
- Generate custom PDFs populated with customer details for print or e-mail. One-off £50 set up fee per document
- Electronic Document Signing
- Our document signing engine means you can e-mail documents to be signed electronically in a fraction of the regular time and cost. £50 set-up fee per document, no charge to send or sign
- Internal Messaging and Memos
- Share instant messages between colleagues and track who has read them and when.
- SMS Messaging
- Send bespoke SMS messages to clients on demand, on a schedule or following selected call dispositions.
- Work Items / Ticketing
Sirch Solutions includes a full work item management system helping you log, assign, and resolve support tickets, maintenance jobs and to do lists.
Get Started Now
We are ready to begin working with you to deliver a solution that helps you realise your goals. Contact us today for a free, no obligation consultation.